Stellenberg Wines offers bulk wines in a variety of options, including but not limited to, mini flexi’s, flexi’s and bulk cargo vessels.
Popular container options include; 24 000 L Flexi Bag Container & 26 000 L Tank Container.
- Sourcing of client specific products from all regions of South Africa
- Product quality control
- Product certification by the Department of Agriculture of South Africa
- Quality testing by an independent international laboratory
- Builds sustainable business relationships between buyers and sellers
- Ensure quality products at market related prices
- Sampling of specific bulk wines according the exact specifications set forth by our clients.
- Brokering and preparation of quality bulk wines for export.
- Certification and quality control of all wines by the official South African wine board as well as a private 3rd party.
- Wine accreditation options. IPW / Fairtrade.
Our Wines are categorized into two quality ranges , namely Commercial and Premium. Commercial refers to wines that are very easily sustainable and focuses on traits such as “easy drinking” and “flavourful”. Premium can be described as “complex” with very pronounced wine structuring common to the wine's area of origin .
Red Wine Varietals
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Petit Verdot
- Ruby Cabernet
- Pinot Noir
White Wine Varietals
- Pinot Gris
- Chenin Blanc
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Blanc
Wine Blends :
Stellenberg Wines provide blending options with all of its products within certain guidelines. This option is also available for unlabeled bottled wines in conjunction with wood and other aging criteria’s.
*Our bottled wines are not limited to the options listed above. Please Contact Us for a full quote and / or price list.